top of page
5Rhythms with Sara Mains
What Do I Wear & Other Helpful Guidance
* Enter the dance floor in silence, no talking on the dance floor
* Wear conformable clothes to move in
* Please no perfumes or sent
* Barefoot or a dance shoe - no socks on the dance floor
* Bring a water bottle
* Leep the dance floor clear of all personal items
* No audio or visual recording devices or phones
* Pace yourself, you can always slow down or participate at a pace that suites you.
* 5Rhythms is a practice, give yourself time to get to know it, keep coming to classes and discovering
* Pay for your class with cash or check
* No gum
* Ages 16 and up
* No drugs or alcohol
* Remember - we are moving energy, there are no steps to follow and anyone, any shape, any age can do this.
"It is a gift to surrender to the dance floor, to feel my body as it is and to share my light with my tribe. I am forever changed, utterly grateful and inspired every time."
bottom of page